Security cable lock for Microsoft Surface Go/Go 2/ Pro
Maximum protection designed for the Microsoft Surface Go and Pro
Inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
A notebook can be stolen in an instant. Expensive hardware and important data are lost. This can involve a lot of work and great expense. Police, insurance, data recovery etc. Targeted prevention is the answer - with a quality lock from DICOTA. Easy, convenient and effective. Ideal for use in open-plan offices, public areas or during travel.
The lock can be fitted precisely and easily to the kickstand of the Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Go. Without key and without compromising on security: easily set your individual 4-digit numeric code out of 10,000 possible combinations. Thanks to the "push-to-lock" function, the lock can also be secured. The sheathed multi-strand steel cable is 2m long and has a diameter of 4.4mm. The functional Velcro strap allows the cable to be rolled up for compact storage and transportation.
- Developed for the Microsoft Surface Go and Pro
- Quick and easy assembly
- Flexible workplace design thanks to the 180° swivelling closing head
- Coated multi-strand steel cable, 2 m in length and with a diameter of 4.4 mm
- Functional Velcro strap for compact storage and transportation
- 4-digit numeric code adjustable individually out of 10,000 combinations
|Volume in liters||0|
|Material||zinc alloyed lock body|
|Product Measurements (mm)||2000 x 0 x 0 mm|
78.74 x 0 x 0 inch
|Weight||0.16 kg / 0.36 lbs|