Security Cable T-Lock Pro, masterkeyed, 3x7mm slot
Extra-strong cable for securing all kinds of IT hardware, for lock systems
Inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
A notebook can be stolen in an instant. Expensive hardware and important data are lost. This can also involve a lot of work and great expense. Police, insurance, data recovery etc. DICOTA lock systems are designed for professional business use. An integrated solution is designed and manufactured specifically for you.
This DICOTA lock fits all standard T-Lock (T-Bar*) slots thanks to the integrated rubber bumper. Notebooks, projectors, printers and monitors can be effectively secured. With a length of 200 cm and a diameter of 5 mm, the steel cable is designed to be extra long and extra strong. Two keys are included. Thanks to the "push-to-lock" function, the lock can also be secured without a key. This lock is used in a superordinate lock system, which allows access for individual users as well as the system administrator. Each system is individually designed and manufactured specifically for you. Your DICOTA partner will be pleased to discuss the details with you.
*T-Bar™ is a trademark of a third party without a connection to DICOTA SCHWEIZ AG.
- Suitable for all devices with the commonly used 3 x 7 mm slot
- Maximum theft protection
- Easy installation with push-to-lock function
- Two keys are included as part of the delivery
- Featuring a 5.0 mm thick steel cable
- Lockhead and cylinder rotates 360°
- Flexible rubber protection strip between notebook case and lock
- Functional Velcro strap for compact storage and transportation
|Volume in liters||0|
|Material||steel cable with TPR casing|
|Product Measurements (mm)||2000 x 0 x 0 mm|
78.74 x 0 x 0 inch
|Weight||0.15 kg / 0.33 lbs|