Top Traveller ECO 15-17.3
The functional toploader solution combines two different surface structures that give the bag a fashionable look. Very popular with environmentally conscious professionals.
Top Traveller ECO is the intelligent toploader solution for environmentally-conscious professionals. It is mainly made of recycled PET, offering excellent protection for your devices and is comfortable and easy to wear. Designed for daily use. Equipped with a lot of storage space and practical functions which make your life easier.
Your 15-17.3" notebook is triple protected: with high density foam padding, elastic strap and extra-soft nylex inner lining. The padded compartment for an iPad® or other tablets (up to 10.1") protects against impact and is also equipped with nylex inside. Generous storage space for your documents and mobile accessories in the spacious and lockable main compartment and in the document compartment on the back of the bag. The practical and easy-access insert pockets in the front pocket allow you to organise your personal equipment such as pens, business cards, IDs and mobile phone. The comfortable shape of the handle, the adjustable padded shoulder strap and the trolley fastening strap ensure perfect comfort when out and about. This makes carrying a breeze!
- Spacious and lockable main compartment with cushioned notebook compartment (HDF)
- Soft nylex material inside the notebook compartment
- Elastic notebook strap
- Padded slip pocket (nylex material) for iPad® and other tablets up to 10.1"
- Front compartment with zip and workstation (pens, business cards, passport and mobile phone/PDA pocket)
- Additional spacious compartment for documents and mobile accessories
- Separate compartment for additional documents on the back of the case
- Trolley belt
- Adjustable carry strap with comfortable shoulder padding
|Max. Width Device Measurement (mm)||415 x 280 x 40 mm|
16.34 x 11.02 x 1.57 inch
|Product Measurements Width (mm)||465 x 345 x 178 mm|
18.31 x 13.58 x 7.01 inch
|Weight||1.1 kg / 2.42 lbs|