Security T-Lock Retractable, Masterkeyed (3 x 7mm slot)
Mobile anti-theft protection for lock systems with notebooks, monitors, printers and more. Particularly handy thanks to the retractable cable.
36.90 CHFincl. VAT, plus shipping
A notebook can be stolen in an instant. Expensive hardware and important data are lost. This can involve a lot of work and great expense. Police, insurance, data recovery etc. Targeted prevention is the answer - with a quality lock from DICOTA. The Security T-Lock Retractable convinces with its functional and compact construction design. With the push of a button the cable can be rolled up for convenient transportation. Easy and ideal during travel. The larger locking systems are designed for professional use. An integral solution is configured and produced individually for your company.
Notebooks as well as projectors, monitors and printers can be effectively secured with the DICOTA locking systems. Currently, device manufacturers use three different formats for the lock slots. The Security T-Lock Retractable is suitable for all models with the commonly used 3 x 7mm slot. Using the three different spacers supplied it can optimally accommodate housings of varying thicknesses and ensures a seamless fit for your device. Enjoy high flexibility in workplace design - both the cylinder as well as the closing head itself can be fully rotated. Thanks to the push-to-lock function, the lock can be secured without a key using one hand. Quick, simple and reliable. The sheathed multi-strand steel cable is 1.3m long and has a diameter of 2.4mm. This lock is designed to be used in a larger locking programme. Each user receives an individual lock that can be operated exclusively with the two personal keys supplied. At the same time, the IT manager has maximum control and can open all the locks with the Masterkey for the sake of service. The system is custom made for your company (available from 50 units). Your DICOTA partner will be pleased to advise you on further details.
- Coated multi-strand steel cable, 1.3m in length and with a diameter of 4.4mm
- Rewinds with the push of a button for convenient transportation and space-saving storage
- Suitable for all devices with the commonly used 3 x 7mm slot
- Three spacers supplied to ensure seamless fit for different models (0.4/0.8/1.6mm)
- Flexible workplace design thanks to rotatable closing head and cylinder
- Easy installation with push-to-lock function
- Two keys are included as part of the delivery
- Masterkey version; suitable for use in larger locking systems
|Material||Zinc Alloy Lock Body|
|Volume in liters||No|
|Product Measurements (mm)|| x x mm|
|Weight||0.16 kg / 0.35 lbs|