DataSmart 10.8-15.6 HP OJ100
Compact attaché case for notebooks and HP printer.
The professional mobile office for working with a notebook and printer is now available in a compact shape so that you can react to your customers quickly and flexibly. Thanks to the "sandwich" design – the printer is located directly beneath the notebook platform – the case has a very compact shape. Thus, the notebook and printer remain firmly wired into the case, ready to work on. The paper guide is space-saving and crease-resistant beneath the notebook platform, the paper is ejected from the side when the notebook platform is folded closed.
The notebook is fastened with plastic holders. Thanks to the individual size adjustment via the holding pins the extra large removable notebook platform offers space for from 10" to 17" notebooks. Two different socket boxes (2 x Euro 8, 2 x Euro 8 with earth conductor – IBM/Compaq cable) allow the connection of notebooks by differing manufacturers. The HP OJ 100 printer fits precisely in the bottom of the case. The notebook and printer mains adapters are connected to the case outer shell via the 220V low heat device connector. Documents can be securely transported in the document pocket in the case lid. The case lid is detachable. *All the devices pictured (such as notebook, printer etc.) are not included!
- Particularly robust outer shell
- 2 different socket boxes for the latest 10" to 17" notebooks (2 x Euro 8, 2 x Euro 8 with earth conductor – IBM/Compaq cable)
- 220/230V low heat device connector to the case outer shell
- Specially designed pocket for HP 100 printers
- 'Sandwich' construction – printer below the notebook platform
- Notebook is fastened with support brackets made from plastic
- Document pocket in the case lid
- Cable pocket
- Locking case, two keys included
|Max. Device Measurements (mm)||405 x 295 x 50 mm|
15.94 x 11.61 x 1.97 inch
|Product Measurements (mm)||500 x 420 x 150 mm|
19.69 x 16.54 x 5.91 inch
|Weight||4.8 kg / 10.56 lbs|