DataSmart 10.8-15.6 Canon iP100 / iP110 black
Compact attaché case for notebooks and Canon printer.
Thanks to the "sandwich" design – the printer is located directly beneath the notebook platform – the case has a very compact shape. Thus, the notebook and printer remain firmly wired into the case, ready to work on. The paper guide is space-saving and crease-resistant beneath the notebook platform, the paper is ejected from the side when the notebook platform is folded closed.
The notebook is fixed via adjustable plastic clips. Thanks to the individual size adjustment via the plastic clips the extra large removable notebook platform offers space for from 10" to 17" notebooks. Two different socket boxes (2 x Euro 8, 2 x Euro 8 with earth conductor – IBM/Compaq cable) allow the connection of notebooks by differing manufacturers. The Canon iP100 printer sits perfectly in the bottom of the case. The notebook and printer mains adapters are connected to the case outer shell via the 220V low heat device connector. The connection between the printer and notebook can either be created via Bluetooth (if supported) or with a USB cable. Due to the compact design, an angled USB cable (not included) can be required. Documents can be securely transported in the document pocket in the case lid. *All the devices pictured (such as notebook, printer etc.) are not included!
- Particularly robust outer shell
- 2 different socket boxes for the latest 10" to 17" notebooks (2 x Euro 8, 2 x Euro 8 with earth conductor – IBM/Compaq cable)
- 220/230V low heat device connector to the case outer shell
- Specially designed pocket for Canon iP100 printers
- 'Sandwich' construction – printer below the notebook platform
- Fixing of the notebook with adjustable 3M dual lock attachment
- Document pocket in the case lid
- Cable pocket
- Locking case, two keys included
|Max. Width Device Measurement (mm)||405 x 295 x 50 mm|
15.94 x 11.61 x 1.97 inch
|Product Measurements Width (mm)||500 x 420 x 150 mm|
19.69 x 16.54 x 5.91 inch
|Weight||4.86 kg / 10.69 lbs|