DataCart - please use N25728K-V1
Compact case with trolley system for notebooks and HP/Canon printers.
299.00 CHFincl. VAT, plus shipping
All the wiring is run almost invisibly on the inside of the case. All devices are supplied with electricity using a single cable via an opening in the side case. You simply take out the notebook to work on it. The printer is attached to the front flap, ideally with the optionally available "QuickFix" printer attachment. In order to ensure the printer flap does not open downwards when opening it has two snap-fasteners attached to the sides. These can be very simply unfastened for use so that the printer flap can be brought into position.
The new DataCart, with its stable housing and integrated combination lock, offers optimum protection for your mobile computing equipment. The notebook is optimally protected during transportation thanks to the extra padding in the notebook pocket. Also, the notebook pocket has been enlarged so that up to 16.4" notebooks now fit into it. Documents can be securely stored in the document pocket and in the separate document case, as before. With a quick movement this outer case can be removed from the back of the main case and used separately, if necessary. Two side cases offer extra storage space for mobile accessories such as mobile phones, keys, pens etc. Mains adapters are stored in the specially designed ABS box. The integrated trolley system ensures an especially comfortable transportation of your mobile office. * None of the devices shown (such as notebook, printer, etc.) are included in the price and scope of delivery.
- Stable housing
- 4-digit combination lock with 10.000 variations
- Notebook pocket with extra padding and integrated document pocket
- Detachable document case on the backside
- Two side bags with space for mobile phones, keys, pens etc.
- All cabling inside the case (electricity supply of the devices using a cable in the side bag)
- Specially fitted ABS box for mains adapters
- Open front flap to print (printer flap is fixed with two snap-fasteners)
- The QuickFix printer bracket is optionally available for optimum printer attachment
- Trolley system and reinforced carry-handle
|Volume in liters||N/A|
|Type of filter||N/A|
|Warranty||Lifetime / 30 years|
|Max. Device Measurements (mm)||50 x 330 x 396.2 mm|
|Product Measurements (mm)||460 x 365 x 210 mm|
|Weight||5.9 kg / 12.98 lbs|